If you clicked on this link, you're interested in printing your double-sided booklet.
You must have a printer that can print 'duplex' or double-sided copies.
If you don't have such a printer, we strongly encourage you and just print 8 single-sided pages with 2 per page file.
- Download this high resolution one per page file
- Open the file in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (this may only work in versions 9 and higher)
- Choose print, and click on booklet in your “page size & handling options”
- Choose “auto rotate pages” with each sheet
- Make sure you choose 'duplex' in the setup for your printer (this may differ, depending on which printer you are using).
- Hit or press “print” and let the printer and Adobe do the rest.